Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 2 of the madness!

Got tortilla chips? Then we've a got a super simple yet extremely yummy dip for you!

Mom's bean dip - this is how my kids refer to it, so that will be the name :)
1 can refried beans
1 package cream cheese
1 package shredded cheddar cheese, or the already mixed taco/mexican blend
tortilla chips

On a plate spread the cream cheese.  Top with the beans and add the cheese.  Bake at 250 until the cheese is melted.  (You can melt the cheese in the mircowave but sometimes the beans want to explode and then you just have a big ole mess so I say put it in the oven.)
Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this sounds awesome. Like, to the point that I am evaluating what I have in my kitchen right now and trying to decide if it would be an acceptable breakfast food.

    ReplyDelete