Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My 5-10 Chair

WowZaa it's been awhile since my last post.  Hmm guess that thing called life just sort of took over :).  Amidst all the chaos I did get to do a little DIY home decorating.  Presenting my 5-10 chairs.  5 because they cost me $5 at a garage sale, yes that's $5 for BOTH chairs! And 10 for the 10 minutes it took me to recover them!  So here's the before...
 After a little Murphy's oil soap and me taking off the cushion and replacing it with some fabric I already had you get this...

Ta Da!


Look out! I have a staple gun and I'm not afraid to use it!  This is actually the wrong side of the fabric, but I liked it better!  And even better was the fact that I got this fabric for free!  I love that people know that I love to sew and if they ever have leftover fabric from anything, they give it to me ! Gotta love free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment