Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun Family Monogram!

Tea Rose Home: Link Party No 36!


Fun Family Monogram

In my quest to collect "L's" for our last name, I came up with this little gem of an idea!
And it only cost $2 BONUS!

I used a $1 frame from the dollar store
1 glittery monogram for stockings from Walmart for $1
and some paper and ribbon from my scrapbooking stash and voila....



A fun little family monogram!  My grand vision is to have a whole wall with different types of L's, one down, lots more to go!



p.s. trying out this new "link party" not sure if I'm doing this right or not???  Anyways got the idea from the blog above, she has great sewing stuff!

2 comments:

  1. What a bargain for a framed piece of art! I love the idea of having a whole wall of monograms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you thru the someday crafts blog party. This is adorable! We are doing a bunch of "A"s for my oldest daughters room, and you've just given me a new idea! I'm off to follow you, I'd love if you'd do the same? I'm new to blogging too.

    ReplyDelete