Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quick find some wood!

We need some wood to knock on around here! Believe it or not there really hasn't been much of a dinner time fight for about a week now. Hmmmm makes me wonder what the children are plotting as their next way of sending their parents to the looney bin! But hey for now I'm not complaining, just enjoying the nice dinner time atmosphere that happin' around our house.  And just for fun here's a recipe I put together for home-made salsa.  I got an entire case of tomatoes and we had a big bag of chips from Costco, sound like salsa to me!

Whadda's Salsa
10 tomatoes - skins removed, seeded and chopped.
1tbs chopped garlic
1/2 onion chopped
1/2 c. cilantro chopped
1 tbs. cumin
salt & pepper
Mix ingredients together and let sit over night. I like to put mine in the blender for a smoother texture, if you like chunky style salsa you're good to go! Enjoy and let me know how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment